STATE GOVERNMENT DELIVERY
Brad can assist in representations on your behalf to state government Ministers, government departments and agencies, local council’s and other private organisations as they arise.
If you have a state issue that you require assistance with please contact Brad’s office to arrange a meeting.
GRANTS AND PROGRAMS
To access grants and program opportunities visit https://www.vic.gov.au/grants
Brad can witness documents as your local Member of Parliament
In order to request a statutory declaration you must ensure:
- The declaration contains acknowledgement that it is true and correct and made in the belief that a person making a false declaration is liable for the penalties of perjury
- The declaration is accompanied by proper identification
- The declaration is legible
For an original copy to be certified, please ensure:
- You have the original, authentic copy of the document to be certified
- You have a colour copy of the original document to be signed and certified
If you have any further queries, please contact Brad’s office on 03 9598 2688.
- Victorian Electoral Commission
- Victorian Parliament House
- Australian Parliament House
- Parliament Handbook
- Australian Electoral Commission
- Victorian Government